10 Class Pass: $170 (no expiry)
TEEN/COLLEGE STUDENT (ID required) $15
3 Month Unlimited Pass: $550 (excludes Master Classes, Workshops, Private Instruction)
If you practice regularly, more than three times a week consider this way to save!
Coupon Book and Three Month Pass Purchases are final and non-refundable.
We accept cash, checks and credit cards (AMEX, MC and VISA).
Coupon Book and 3 Month Purchases are non-refundable.
Click to purchase class passes and coupon books online.
Merchandise Purchases are exchangeable for store credit only and only within fourteen days of purchase.
Master Classes: check here for details
10 Class Pass: $130
75 minutes: $100-150 email email@example.com to book
On the Mat welcomes students of all levels. We focus our efforts on the fundamentals of posture, breath work, and vinyasa flow. Our students develop a strong foundation on which to build a deeper yoga practice. Attention to alignment ensures a safe environment with modifications offered for students of varying levels. Classes are conducted in a heated room with length varying from 75 to 90 minutes. Master Classes are generally two hours. Yoga Fundamentals is a slower paced class emphasizing the foundations of a strong asana practice.
• Bring mat, towel, and water (for sale at studio)
• Arrive at class a few minutes early, settle in
• Classes are heated
• Drink plenty of water before and after your practice
• Inform instructor of any physical limitations
• Avoid meals 2 hours before class
• No beepers or cell phones in studio
• No parking at 30 Mon Sq. on weekdays. Please respect reserved parking spaces.
• Violators risk being towed
• Ample parking on street or behind First Church of Christ, Scientist
30 Monument Square,
Concord, MA 01742